Ever since helping to make the monster potting station for the spring makeover a few weeks back, I've been obsessed with the idea of creating work / serving station to fit underneath our deck stairs. And somehow the universe has come together to support my obsession as I seem to stumble on an amazing DIY outdoor bar, potting station or BBQ cart nearly every day! So without further ado, here are 7 kick ass DIY outdoor carts that will make your summer parties that much more fun!
1. The simple but bright cart from Ana White could be used for so many things and seems very simple to build. Shoutout for the pipe towel bar!
2. A scaled down rolling cart from Storefront Life is just too cute for words. Small enough for even the most diminutive spaces with loads of function.
3. Ok so this potting bench from Stone Gable Blog technically is missing the DIY plans here but I like its shallow profile and how it has a hose connection. The other tutorials could be altered to suit.
4. Monster sized rolling cart from Between Naps on the Porch is perfect for a big party. It's calling my name!
5. Metal and wood make this rolling bar cart by Jen Woodhouse a little more sleek but does require a few extra tools I don't have. Still tempting.
6. I think BBQ cart form This Old House is a little too complicated for me but it still deserves a mention for having cubby holes.
7. Last but not least this beauty from Centstational Girl might be just the thing I need if only I could get around to building it.
Aren't they all great. I want to take the best qualities of each and make my own. Now if only I could get the magic elves in my backyard to whip one up for me.