It's pouring out today (and thinking about my fall plans) so what better time to share some DIY doormat love? I'm still enjoying my DIY wood slice doormat but there are so many great projects out there.
1. he and i gave an old straw doormat gets new modern life
2. a plain rubber mat is whimsically transformed by dutch blog vtwonen
3. another great way to say hello via design sponge
4. a piece of rainbow evokes pattern cement tiles with this pallet creation
5. francois et moi crushed it with this doormat made from rope
Anyone else itching for cool weather, falling leaves and Halloween?