1. You can put googly eyes on just about anything (a plastic cup, artwork, etc.) and you have instant spook factor. Takes a moment but has a great impact.
2. A white pumpkin with a mess of drippy matte black paint is classic yet unsettling. via dwell
3. Plastic vampire fangs placed around a napkin. Instant genius Halloween dinner party setting. via food network
4. Put a mask on it. Nuff said? Image from our Raven party shoot via BHG Tricks + Treats
5. Pre cut paper bats flying off into the night or into your living room. Simple but impactful.
6. Spray paint some found branches makes for a cheap and fabulous arrangement via Sunset