Disclosure: This post is sponsored by World Market but all opinions expressed are my own.
In addition to great furniture and lighting, world market has a fabulous kitchen section where you pick up all kinds of goodies. I hit them up last week to get supplies for a Bellini bar and it was a giant hit! So simple to throw together and everyone loved to make their own mix.
Items used: Square glass bottles / La Parfait Jam Jars / Blood Orange Italian Soda / Prickly Pear Soda / Champagne Flutes / Slate Cheese Board / Chalkboard Labels / Citrus Reamer / Coasters
The celebration starts this Thursday, January 12 and runs all weekend. You know I'll be hitting up the festivities. If you would like to join me, here are all the details:
Cost Plus WorldMarket @ Liberty View (850 3rd at 31st Street in Sunset Park)
Thursday, January 12th
· $10 Cost Plus World Market gift card for the first 100 customers in the door!
Thursday, January 12th – Sunday, January 15th
· Free tasting and live entertainment
· 4-7pm Thursday & Friday, 1-4pm Saturday
· Free tote bags for the first 100 customers in the door each day.
· Daily raffle drawings! Prizes include two (2) $250 World Market gift cards each day.
· Spend $40 and get 2 FREE* Movie Admissions. Limited to the first 250 customers each day.
Plus, Save an extra 20% Home Furnishings, Decor, Gifts & More/Save 10% on gourmet food & non-alcoholic beverages (Offer valid 1/12/17 – 1/16/17. Valid at Liberty View (Brooklyn) Cost Plus World Market store only. For coupon: worldmarket.com/brooklyn)