Ready for lots more inspiration? Click into any image for more details on each pretty package!
1. East Coast Creative won my home improvement loving heart by using pressed wallpaper in place of wrap. Yes!
2. Copy Cat Chic was channeling the antler obsession when she hand crafted these adorable taxidermy inspired embellishments.
3. That's My Letter created these amazing festive Christmas tree jars perfect for gift card giving.
4. Tatertots and Jello rocked the black and white with these perfectly mod black and white tags.
5. Life on Virginia street embraced rustic warm with kraft paper and pine accents.
6. Jen Woodhouse captures on trend and classic tartan plaid and DIY wood burned tags.
7. Pom poms snowballs are trending in these pretty packages by Electrically Vintage.
8. Old school embellishment is the star of these packages by Rambling Renovators.
9. Rick rack and felt ornaments grace these special treats from Hi Sugarplum.
10. Migonis Home lets her packages sparkle with some good old fashion glitter.
11. Thistlewood Farms uses mini poms and bright fluffy yarn to adore her boxes.
12. Did someone say power puff pom pom? Yes Honey We're Home did!
13. Making it Lovely brings one of my favorite color pairings - green, white and black - in her lovely gift set.
Phew! That was a lot but I hope you're inspired to get your packages looking beautiful this year. Thanks to Copy Cat Chic, East Coast Creative, Eclectically Vintage, Hi Sugarplum , Honey We’re Home, Life On Virginia Street, Making It Lovely, Migonis Home, Rambling Renovators, Tatertots and Jello, That’s My Letter, The House of Wood and Thistlewood Farms for sharing their ideas!
Have any of your own pretty packages to share? Christmas is for sharing - don't keep it to yourself.