Just one more week left of unofficial summer! While I'm certainly looking forward to everything autumn, the summer does feel like it flew by. Especially now that I'm counting down my existing way of life in a matter of weeks (18 weeks left!)! I want to feel I'm accomplishing something rather than wasting away the hours. So what better way to make myself feel better than a recap of projects I DID finish these last few months (I won't dare show you unfinished list!). Let's go.
1. Built a vertical herb garden
2. Made and hung shadowboxes for my vintage camera collection
3. Added a chalkboard wall in my office
4. Outfitted my backyard with some spicy color
5. Repurposed some old coffee cans into a tiered tray
6. Added new (sea) life to an old dresser
I have one more summer project to do that has been waiting for me for ages. Its on my to-do list to complete before Labor Day. Stay tuned.
And how about you? Are you recapping your summer accomplishments on your own blog? If so, please leave a link in the comments - I'd love cheer you on.
20 minutes ago